This page is for the list of after school clubs in Jeddah for BOOK READING.
If there is any club or teacher which/who should be added or corrected, feel free to drop a comment at the end of the post or message us anytime.
All clubs / teachers listed here are acknowledged and approved by the actual organisations / teachers. We have contacted all of them in hopes to provide accurate information. However, as timings and fees may change before we manage to amend, please always double check with the provider directly for the latest information.
Special thanks to all of them for taking their time to answer our questions and for keeping the spirit high for the kids!
Check the summary: After School Clubs in Jeddah – front page
Or if you want to jump to other clubs directly, click here:
- Martial arts
- Book Club – current page
- Horse Back Riding
Click the names in the table of contents to jump to each specific club within this post.
**The clubs are Listed in alphabetic order.**
(Please note that remarks on certifications / qualification is not applied to all the providers and they may hold some even when it is not mentioned.)
Andalusia Clinics for Kids Wellness
Age & Timing (2019/2020): 7-11 yrs old Sat 12-3 PM (monthly subscription)
Fees: 375 SR for 4 Saturdays
Location: Sari st, Al Bawadi dist Google Map
Also Available: Taekwando, Jijutsu, Piano, Art, Cooking, Weekend Wellness Club
Website / Instagram / Facebook
Al Jalees Book Club
For Book Discussion / Story Making / Leadership Skills / Critical Thinking / Self Expression / Cultural Awareness / Teamwork
Age & Timing (2019/2020): 6-13 yrs old / Sat (from Jan 18 to Apr 18, 2020)
Arabic Book Club: 11 AM-1 PM / English Book Club: 1-3 PM
Fees: (All fees include books)
- 4 sessions – Arabic & English: 1200 SR / Arabic OR English: 700 SR
- 1 semester – Arabic & English: 3600 SR / Arabic OR English: 2300 SR
Adult (both men and women are welcome) book club actively available too!
Location: Eco kids, Ash Shati Google Map
Tel: 0506699490 (Rana Hajjar)
Website / Instagram / Facebook
Cozy Reader’s Club
Age & Timing (2019/2020):
- Little Reader’s Zone (Target ages 3-5) Tue 5:30-7:00 PM / Sat 2:30-4:00 PM – 50 SR per session / Package fee of 150 SR for 4 sessions
- Super Reader’s Zone (Target ages 6-10) Fri 4:00-5:30 PM – Package fee of 200 SR for 4 sessions (excluding the book’s price) A novel is selected to be read, analyzed, judged and much more.
- Islamic Little readers (Target ages 3 and up) Mon 6:00-7:30 PM – 40 SR per session / Package fee of 250 SR for 8 sessions. Islamic stories and activities.
- Get Together with A Coffee for teenagers and adults – 100 SR per session. Discussion on a novel.
Days are flexible upon the comfort of the enrollees.
Fees: Indicated above
Location: Al Hareth Ibn Alaa, off prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz st, Al Faisaliyyah dist Google Map
Also Available: Piano, Guitar, Art & Craft, Writing program, JCR cinema, Seasonal program every month
Their library is open for borrowing books!
Tel: 0582698505 (Fatima Albaz)
Age & Timing (2019/2020): TBA
Location: Off King rd, Al Shati dist Google Map
Since: Around 2015
Also Available: Gymnastics / Karate & Jiu Jitsu / Archery / Piano & Solfege / Lego / Coding / Rubik Cube / Holy Quran / Drawing / Carpentry / Cooking
Leave a Comment