Jumpowlane is another indoor playground with trampolines, mini golf course, football pitch and etc..My son especially loves their mini gulf course because it is something new and you can not find it in other places. All activities are placed nicely in a compact area and it is easy for parents / guardians to keep track of the kids whereabouts. It may be suitable also for older kids since they also have the bowling alley, billiard, air hockey and such. The place is fairly new and fresh.
General Info – Jumpowlane
In Jarir mall on Prince Sultan Rd. Second floor at the end of the food court.
- Fees: Bowling 25 SR per game / Trampoline (3-5 yrs old only) 45 SR per 30 mins and 70 SR per hour / Mini Golf 35 SR per child per round and 45 SR per adult per round / Billiard 25 SR per 30 mins / Football 25 SR per 30 mins / Table Tennis 30 SR per 30 mins / Air Hockey 10 SR per game
- Timings: Saturday – Thursday 9 AM -12 AM (midnight) / Friday 2 PM – 1 AM
- Phone: 0539148297 / 0581692938
- JumpowLane Official Webstie
Party package – Jumpowlane
- What’s the activity? : Football / Trampoline / Mini golf for 3 hours – Note that not all activities are included in the package.
- How much? : Sunday-Wednesday 130 SR per child / Thursday-Saturday 160 SR per child
- Minimum number of guests?: 25 children
- What’s included in the package? : Open party area / Meal for kids from Burger King (chicken nuggets or burger) / Billiard for adults / Speakers&Music
- No private party room provided. The celebration is held in an open space with extra tables & chairs prepared by Jumpowlane.
- Services on additional cost: Bowling 20% discounted (20 SR instead of 25 SR per person) – for 6 years old and above only
- Food and beverage from outside is allowed
- Decoration allowed on your own expense.
- To rent the whole place privately, minimum number of 50 children (not available on Thursday and Friday)
Check other options here: Birthday Party Venues for Kids in Jeddah
Happy birthday in advance to all the precious little people! Happy long-cherished memories!